Hello from Jon at Massage Marketing,
Two quick things today:
1) Your weekly business plan, and
2) A marketable product to investigate
Are you sitting down once a week to review the results of the previous week and refining your work plans for the coming week? This is a great way to stay focused and make sure you’re getting the important business building steps done.
- Are you tracking the number of business cards you hand out each week?
- Tracking other promotions, such as sending your clients an email, getting out an educational newsletter or a quick Facebook post?
- How many massages did you give last week?
- How many of those clients re-booked after their appointments?
All these things add up to a stronger future business for you, with more loyal clients keeping your schedule full.
Last week’s message talked about offering unique health-related products you might sell in your practice. I just discovered something very interesting. I’m still researching it, but wanted you to see this 10-minute video yourself, and then I’d love to hear your thoughts on it. If you think it might be a good fit for your practice, we can discuss the best ways to maximize your returns.
Need a sounding board? If you’d like to review your marketing plans with me, please send me an email with your phone number and best times to reach you. If you live outside the US or Canada, we can communicate via email. I’m here to support you and help you succeed in building a strong practice. Have a great year!
This month’s special offer: Purchase my $99 Marketing Kit and get my new, monthly client newsletter FREE for the next 3 months—a $30 value!
Follow me on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/MassageMarketing/ I’ll be posting more articles and specials there. Thanks for your support!